May 13, 2009
hooksett NH
Hardscrabble Hill feed & garden
369 RT 125 (Behind nights garage )
Barrington NH

OCT. 10 th
603-664-9012
10am-2pm

Remenber there (NO) set up fee. and a large parking lot for set up.
There will be a BBQ with a raffle for a gas grill .

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hey Boss Man !! Long time no chat
lol.png

frow.gif
Hi everyone hope this swap is a good one. the weather looks good so far. just to let everyone now Tractor supply co in tilton has changed there swap date agian from oct 3 rd to oct 10th .
idunno.gif
so for all that live to far for the barrington swap maybe tilton would be closer.we will be coming to this swap. so where ever you end up have fun and we hope the weatherman is right and it stays clear of rain.
thumbsup.gif
So whos going to the barrington swap ?

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, I will have to see what I have that you cannot resist! hahaha!!! How far is thaat swap from you guys?? Is it really far away?

Quote:
Oh, I will have to see what I have that you cannot resist! hahaha!!! How far is thaat swap from you guys?? Is it really far away?

frow.gif
Hi darlene it is about 35 to45 mins from here.
idunno.gif
depenes on how fast you can get wayne to drive
thumbsup.gif
and who many dunkin donuts stops you make you now you have one she wants
idunno.gif
but shes down sizeing
th.gif
th.gif

Quote:

frow.gif
Hi darlene it is about 35 to45 mins from here.
idunno.gif
depenes on how fast you can get wayne to drive
thumbsup.gif
and who many dunkin donuts stops you make you now you have one she wants
idunno.gif
but shes down sizeing
th.gif
th.gif

Ha Ha Greg...I am sure there may be someting I might have! I have that batch due to hatch and I cant even remember what the heck is in it!!! Chicken surprise!!! maybe a cute little sebrite cross like the one from before! If I drive we can make it in 15 minutes....if he drives we will have to leave friday to get there at least half way thru the day on Saturday, LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom