Chicken Swap & Market Fair Candia Nh Oct 17

is it also called rockingham rd? some of these roads make you crazy with 2 names.
i knew it as raymond rd

Last edited:
It's possible. I only know it as Raymond Rd. I lived on it before we moved to Maine four years ago and never heard it called anything else but that doesn't mean it isn't.

K. Got it all mapped, we only need to leave at around 4 AM
lau.gif
Sarah's game. Figured she would sleep half way to Deerfield, but oh no talk talk talk, but at least she helps keep me awake.

HI VAL
frow.gif

The usual Champion show Lops, blah blah blah... "ALL offspring of champion show rabbits, bred for temperament and evaluated against breed standards."
We have a therapy branch, so almost every rabbit for sale has been trained and brought to a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility. So, in other words, they're very sweet
hugs.gif

SALE
wee.gif
ya.gif
All Rabbits go on NAME *YOUR* PRICE. Which means; I have a 80$ Show Buck (you know, 8 legs, champion producer blah blah blah), you offer 30$ I yell SOLD!

*NEW OFFER* Make a purchase of 50$ or more in bunnie(s) and get a free young (baby) Doe or Buck! (pedigreed, champion lines.. etc etc etc, unshown)

*FREE NAME CHANGE* If you don't like a name we put on a pedigree, just fill out a little form with the new name and we'll send the new pedigree to you for FREE (only on unregistered rabbits)

PHOTOS (All rabbits in the photos are for sale!

BILLY (unregistered 2 y.o. buck, two legs in the Junior division, AWESOME type!)
DSC00939.jpg

Not-So-Plain-JANE (She was molting there SORRY about the bad photo! Unshown Doe, AWESOME type as well! 10 Months old)
DSC00958.jpg

BARQ (Full brother to Jane, great type, VERY beautiful VERY friendly little buck!)
DSC00912-1.jpg

MILO (SOOOOO sweet!! Full brother to Jane and Barq, unshown, great type)
DSC00907-1.png

Sorry, that's all the pics I have for now (printer won't turn on, and that's how we upload the photos.. off to plead with technical-man dad) But I'l have more soon! I have another brother to Milo, Barq and Jane called Jet, a Gold Tipped Black Steel
big_smile.png

Thank you!
bun.gif

DSC00917-1.jpg

Quote:
LOL, she is so cute, she gets excited is all

You got that right
smile.png
You should have seen her yesterday moving all those Std. Cochins into a big pen, wonder where they came from..

Quote:
LOL, she is so cute, she gets excited is all

You got that right
smile.png
You should have seen her yesterday moving all those Std. Cochins into a big pen, wonder where they came from..

Are you bringing some standard cochins to the swap?
I am looking for partridges if anyone has any.
When we go home to Maine it takes us 5-6 hours to get there because we have to stop to let the dogs out and stretch. We usually leave at night. Less traffic on the roads.

Quote:
You got that right
smile.png

When we go home to Maine it takes us 5-6 hours to get there because we have to stop to let the dogs out and stretch. We usually leave at night. Less traffic on the roads.

No partridge she just has black, blue and splash, eggs she got from Wendy. Only takes us about 3 hours to get to Deerfield and Candia looks about the same distance so should be too bad at all
smile.png

Quote:

No partridge she just has black, blue and splash, eggs she got from Wendy. Only takes us about 3 hours to get to Deerfield and Candia looks about the same distance so should be too bad at all
smile.png

ok thanks, it was worth a try..............lol
We go all the way up to Smyrna, it's 17 miles from the Canadian border. Our house is up for sale up there. Right in the middle of Amish country. It it beautiful up there just too far away from my family.

Wendy are you selling BBS eggs?
Are you going to Candia?

Back
Top Bottom