Chicken Swap & Market Fair Candia Nh Oct 17

have 4 Buff Americana eggs~kinda rare...interested?
I also have a young Barred Rock roo~very Spunky; a young Langshan roo~very pretty, mellow

Love to give it awhirl...still need pullets too though.

Langshans are lovely, I have 4 roo's 2 blk (5wks) 1 blk (w/blue gene, he's the sweet calm one) and 1 blue both 8 wks.

will also have the Wellsumer pairs and some younger silkies, cochins and cochin,EE,BO crosses.
Would love to trade for some Brahmas or BLRW.
I will also have some Silkie Eggs (7 so far) from Black roo over blk & Splash hen.
Blue/gr eggs from EEXBO or Blue Cochin
Br eggs from CochinX cochin or BO

ok, BO? (buff orpington?) sorry, slow and tired tonite...
How old?
See you tommorrow.
Have a great evening all.
Ronda​

Quote:
Yeah! Another Langshan lover!

I have 3 pullets, 2 black and one white. Very elegant birds. Where did you get your eggs?

-Cindy

Yeah! Another Langshan lover!

I have 3 pullets, 2 black and one white. Very elegant birds. Where did you get your eggs?

White!? really? Awesome!
Let me know when you start selling!
And yes, they are the best birds I've ever had.

Eggs?...well, my friend Laurie has a few 2 yr old langshan hens (given to her by her uncle...I'll ask where he got them) ... I happened across 'Tony' in the uncle henry's (they thought he was a cross breed, but he's a blue Langshan)...Well, I got 6 eggs before her hens stopped laying, only the 2 boys hatched ... and then I lost Tony (back in sept, still hurts, he was awesome) but, his 2 kids are doing fine, so I ordered my own pullets from Ideal about 1 month ago.
When the rodriguezpoultry farm starts selling again, I'm adding new better stock.
this is the thread I posted...was hopeing Magic was a pullet...oh well

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=255688

and Tony pics...page 5 and he won best standard roo
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=231967&p=5

see ya in a few hours...gotta get to chores before I head out.
Ronda​

I didn't do very well at all, met alot of new freinds but only sold 2 rabbits.
I need to sell alot more than that so planning on joining everyone at Chinchester swap.

Hope for good weather as things sell better in good weather.

I won't see anyone tomorrow as on my way to CT for that rabbit show.
Good weather is a plus there too.

Neva

I did ok today but came home with more than I left with.
hide.gif

The new coop that hubby built is already full. I did get to meet a few new BYC people. Well not new but now I have faces to go with names. I came home to 2 of Janets silkie babies all hatched out and 2 more pips. The other 3 are just taking thier time.
No pups yet either so that was a good thing.
I am not sure if we will make it to tomorrows swap. If we do, it will be to just look around and we will have the dogs with us so I don't worry. My daughter was here today to keep an eye on her.
By the way Janet, DH says you are a bad influence on me.......
lau.gif
He says you are an enabler.
I am so happy with the little partridge, she got along right away with my other one. I love the mottled pair I got also, and my Lavender d'uccle doesn't mind the porcelin being in her cage at all.
So all in all I had a good day and it wasn't even my birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET
thumbsup.gif

frow.gif
Had a great day . janet sold all she brought BUT!
idunno.gif
As usual she come home with two new ones.
he.gif
he.gif
she made a nice swap with laura from poultry run farms. then kept taking off with Cheryll and helped her get in trouble .Had a good time visiting with my buddy heather . got real shocked by dear sweet jen won't get into that
duc.gif
I will never look at raggedy andy the same way again !
hugs.gif

Got a good deal on feed .If you have never been to this store you need to go and check it out .It's a realy nice place
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OK, so now your calling me "sweAty", thanks a bunch! I showered today.Tee Hee.
tongue2.gif
It's about time Andy grew up and got with the program, he's way older than me!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom