Status
Not open for further replies.

blazingsaddles

NH Director of Swaps
10 Years
May 13, 2009
hooksett NH
frow.gif
Hi everyone .this thread was made to replace the NH market fair thread that wendy has shut down . it was as much of a surprise to me as it probaby was to you that she did that
idunno.gif
I feel everyone still needs a place to go and chat. especially now when everyone is working so hard to help out shay and her family get back on their feet .
swaps will be ending for the season soon and we should have a place to ALL stay in touch.
thumbsup.gif
maybe everyone can buy and sell during the off season or post pictures of the growth of the birds everyone bought through the summer.

Glad i found this before it got too buried.
smile.png
I definitely want to stay in touch with people even after swaps end for the season.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Shouldn't have come as such a surprise honestly, people can only be treated like dirt for so long before they rebel.
Edited to remove flaming, keep it nice or this thread will be locked, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
So October is the last month? Are there any after Milford (which I believe is the 18th)? There may be a few more that need to go before winter comes.

When will they start again? March or April?

-Cindy

Quote:
Shouldn't have come as such a surprise honestly, people can only be treated like dirt for so long before they rebel.
Edited to remove moderated material

I am so glad we can always count on you to say something upbeat and positive so this group can move on and get back to what it all started for to begin with. Thanks.
clap.gif

Quote:
[i[Edited to remove moderated material[/i].

I am so glad we can always count on you to say something upbeat and positive so this group can move on and get back to what it all started for to begin with. Thanks.
clap.gif

Your very welcome, after all the lies and all ya know happy swapping
my job here is totally done.

Quote:
clap.gif

Your very welcome, after all the lies and all ya know happy swapping
my job here is totally done.

Finally, something we can agree on, your job here is totally done. Thank you.

Quote:
frow.gif
Hi Cindy yes the swaps will be done at the end of oct. milford is the 18th if anyone needs dates or times go to New Hampshire swap listings they will all be there . And hopfuly I,ll be booking swaps for late march but weather is a factor ok.
thumbsup.gif

i didnt shut down that thread to cut off help to shay, that was not my intention at all. Shay knows i am more than happy to help in the way that she knows i can and have.
hugs.gif

i was told by greg not to use the name NH market fairs anymore so i had the thread locked. that is why i am surprised that he was surprised that i had it locked.
roll.png

with so many name changes its a wonder anyone can find any info at all. my intention on choosing a name and sticking with it was to help the group be recognized under 1 name. so that situations like this wouldnt be an issue.

whats the name now?
idunno.gif

yes, i am a little irritated with the whole thing.
smack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom