CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
Ok I am not sure and I couldnt find another one for this swap so I am starting this thread.
The swap will be at Tractor Supply, 515 DW Highway Merrimack Nh.
Not sure what I am going to have available for this swap , I am sure there will be some chicks available but not sure what or how many.
chciks are coming in the middle of the month. So there will be more anailable.
happy swaping.

I wont be able to make this one. im going to a chickenstock in ct on the 6th.and that would drain me to much going to nh one day and the next ct. Although i could be fun. hmmmm
idunno.gif

Hi all. I had my very first little showgirl hatch this a.m. It's sooo exciting!!! Thank you Shay! This tiny baby came from one of your girls eggies. Looking forward to Merrimack.
big_smile.png

morning all I have to share the excitement this morning.
We have Goose !!!
After killing one batch of Sabastapol babies, the other 3 in the bator 2 are working on hatch and I woke up this morning to 1 baby out of the shell and looking sassy.
as soon as it dried off and in the brooder I will share pictures.
I am so excited !

Quote:
cool.

We will not be selling at all in May, but will be going to the Keene swap in June. Then that is it for us til fall

Quote:
That's awesome.

I have a question, I am looking at incubators.... I know, I know, I'm addicted
cool.png
. What does everyone use? I would ask over in the incubating eggs section, but I know you guys and thought I would get opinions from friends first.

Thanks, and see y'all in Merrimack.

BTW Gypsy - I emailed Jen your PM, she is the green thumb, I just dig where she tells me too
lau.gif

aww I can't wait to see pics of the new hatches and I took would be interested to know peeps opinions on incubators, I keep looking at them.

I have 2 still air and 2 TR6's by lyons.
I have had good luck with both kind of bator
Still air ou have to trn by hand, I am not a huge fan of the turners, I have had too many feet problems. just my experience, everyone elses may be dfferent.

and yes I have had all 4 running at the same time. right now there is the ones wih the hatching gees, one just set esterday with duck and turkey, one of the TR^'s with bantam eggs,
honestly I can stop anytime I want but right now I dont want.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom