CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Quote:
AHHHHH All this excitment is whanting to telll yall. so far i have 6 hatching jumping in my inc, and more popping.
woot.gif
congrades on the goose
woot.gif
jumpy.gif

so far my 6 hatched are rhode island reds, ** i think thats the kind og eggs i bought ****

Does any one know the lady that was selling fresh eggs at the swap that was at the merrimack 3 weeks ago?

I got them from her. she was selling as fresh eggs. i asked her if she had roo with them she yes, so i bugt and incubated and got 6 babys from them.

Quote:
Uhmmm, You didnt email or call to tell me ???? WHAT THE HECK !!!!!

CONGRATS !!!!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Rhett&SarahsMom :

Quote:
cool.

We will not be selling at all in May, but will be going to the Keene swap in June. Then that is it for us til fall

they all end til fall at the last milford swap in june, no swap july no swap aug, by sept we all will be ready to go again.​

Quote:
That's awesome.

I have a question, I am looking at incubators.... I know, I know, I'm addicted
cool.png
. What does everyone use? I would ask over in the incubating eggs section, but I know you guys and thought I would get opinions from friends first.

Thanks, and see y'all in Merrimack.

BTW Gypsy - I emailed Jen your PM, she is the green thumb, I just dig where she tells me too
lau.gif

your going to hatch!! lol awesome. well my best small one is a hovabator maybe, my point is get the one that does the temp on its own, turns on its own, with a fan.
stay away from that stupid wafer if you can. of course this is my opinion. but that is my best incubator, then i have 2 styro with no fan but turners, my worst incubator to date .

Quote:
That's awesome.

I have a question, I am looking at incubators.... I know, I know, I'm addicted
cool.png
. What does everyone use? I would ask over in the incubating eggs section, but I know you guys and thought I would get opinions from friends first.

Thanks, and see y'all in Merrimack.

BTW Gypsy - I emailed Jen your PM, she is the green thumb, I just dig where she tells me too
lau.gif

your going to hatch!! lol awesome. well my best small one is a hovabator maybe, my point is get the one that does the temp on its own, turns on its own, with a fan.
stay away from that stupid wafer if you can. of course this is my opinion. but that is my best incubator, then i have 2 styro with no fan but turners, my worst incubator to date .

Chickn,
Not only are we going to hatch, I'll eventually get a speckled sussex roo, but Jen is into genetics, with a degree in applied animal science (now she's a stay at home mom ), and we are considering cross breeding the dom's and the speckled sussex to create the look of an early New England dung hill fowl (what would have been found on farms in New England in the 18-19th centuries). We will also be breeding Dom's, we have a Dom cockerel.

Quote:
cool.

We will not be selling at all in May, but will be going to the Keene swap in June. Then that is it for us til fall

they all end til fall at the last milford swap in june, no swap july no swap aug, by sept we all will be ready to go again.

I wont be selling at any events in May. Not even Milford. Next one we will have cookies and sauce at is Keene.
I will be going to Milford to possibly pick up, if Twinlights needs something. And to get my veggie plants from vnsseed
big_smile.png

Quote:

Chickn,
Not only are we going to hatch, I'll eventually get a speckled sussex roo, but Jen is into genetics, with a degree in applied animal science (now she's a stay at home mom ), and we are considering cross breeding the dom's and the speckled sussex to create the look of an early New England dung hill fowl (what would have been found on farms in New England in the 18-19th centuries). We will also be breeding Dom's, we have a Dom cockerel.

that sound awesome, genetics i dont get, wish i did,well, just so you know, i have more speckled coming in june!

Rhett&SarahsMom :

We will go to the Keene Swap as well---that's very local for us.
smile.png

We love the Milford swap and plan to go to that one on May 23. Other than that, i'm not sure. Has a thread been started for Milford May 23 yet?​

Back
Top Bottom