CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Quote:
78 chicks! WOW! Now are you going to tell us what all they are?
smile.png

My sons and I are new to chickens this year - we're planning on coming to Merrimack for the 5/2 swap, but I don't know all the "rules". We're from MA, just got our order of 10 day-old chicks on Apr 23, but the hatchery that sent them ran out of RIR and Speckled Sussex chicks. We're looking to buy a few (2 or 3) RIR and SS pullets.

Is there a minimum chick # for purchases at the swap (like min 12 at the TSC)? Anyone planning to have these breeds, from several days old up to about 3 weeks? (Would like to put them in with our now 1-week olds relatively soon.)

Thanks!
smile.png

wow i have some RIR they are a week and 2 days old, and i have some that just hatch yesterday, but i dont think ill make it that swap.
th.gif

as much as i really want to.

Hi. This is a bit off the subject, but if anyone knows of some one who is interested in selling a Nigerian dwarf buck, I'ma lookin' (unregistered, can't justify the $ to the husband). Thanks.
big_smile.png

Quote:
not off subject at all, a lot of times we have people bring some of the cutest goats to the swap.
Chichester had mini horses, they were so adorable.

These threads are for what ever your looking for whether they have hooves, paws or feathers.

Quote:
no rules, no min. purchase outside of the store. you can bring to sell or sell most anything.
i usually have speckled sussex chicks but not this swap . but there are usually many chicks to choose from, see yout here

Quote:
Your killing me, I'm gonna have to enter a 12 step program by July
lau.gif

I may take a roo, if you have any... I assume for Keene?

i dont think i am going to keene, its almost 2 hrs from me i believe, and i needed to choose 1 long distance swap and thats oxford maine for me, have friends to see up there.
sometime in june though, one of the swaps, too tired to think straight.

12 step program, who started that, someone will be rich

Back
Top Bottom