CHICKEN SWAP MAY 2, MERRIMACK NH

Just A Country Girl :
Just candled the pheasant and turkey eggs,
6 and 6 are fertile, all have nice veining started.
I am pleased with the starting.
will let you know as soon as they hatch !
OH this is going to be a long watch lol.

Last edited:
Quote:
welcome to byc. I will have silkie chicks as well as showgirls. here are some photos of some of my stock. went to take fresh photos but brand new batteries were duds. same parents so chicks will look similar.
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/tassiekitty/mychickens147.jpg
the one in the center is half silkie. I will have some of those with me too

EXCELLENT!!! I am so excited! Where should I look for you and what time do you think you will be there?!!!

The pictures are just WAY too adorable!

Quote:
love the cup!!
tongue.png

chickmagnet and Shay:

just a quick update to let you know that the 2 cochins and silkie are doing great and have recently had some new friends added to the bunch. I got some standard cochins, silver laced wyandottes and columbian wyandottes. so far so good.
I didn't realize just how tiny the silkies and banty's were until I added 3 day old standards with them and they were still smaller. TOO CUTE!!
I will keep you guys updated!

Jess:D

Quote:
Better you then me I can't handle the stress.Those Pheasant eggs are from F3 stock.... My Call Duck hen is still on her nest. The eggs are due to hatch around the fifth. I can't wait, I've been wanting white call ducklings

Quote:
welcome to byc. I will have silkie chicks as well as showgirls. here are some photos of some of my stock. went to take fresh photos but brand new batteries were duds. same parents so chicks will look similar.
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/tassiekitty/mychickens147.jpg
the one in the center is half silkie. I will have some of those with me too

EXCELLENT!!! I am so excited! Where should I look for you and what time do you think you will be there?!!!

The pictures are just WAY too adorable!

mychickens155.jpg

this hat will either on my head or somewhere close by. we will also have a chicken tractor on the back of our pickup truck
we try to be there at 8 but so far that has never happened. between we need to stop for coffee and omg I forgot....we need to go back. lol

Oh cool, F 3 clutch will work in n icely with my established breeders.

My handy dandy idiot this afternoon going in for the Lady Amherst eggs, inadvertantly let one of the Hens out, now I can hope she comes back and I can trap her and get her back in the coop. just my luck she will be the one laying the eggs and not the one left in with the cock. grrrrrrrr
somad.gif

Quote:
gypsie, it makes me feel great that I was able to put a smile on your face. it sounds like you are really having a rough time. maybe I can get her to swish her tail for you tomorrow. lol

Quote:
love the cup!!
tongue.png

it was a joke gift from my daughter

oh sure tease me with a goofy looking chicken, you JUST know I wont be able to pass up bringing it home.
I see how you work LOL.

Back
Top Bottom