Im going to go to drop off some blrw chicks for someone. i have some Serama pairs I can bring with me if anyone is interested. I have a Mottled pair for sale and a what I think is partiridge color pullet.
This is the picture of the Mottled roo and the pullet looks exactly the same without the comb ofcourse
Here is what I believe is a partridge color pullet.
Hi there. We didn't think we would be able to make this one, but our 4H fair is next weekend not this one, DUH!
So we will have:
(1) 16 week old Serama pair
(4) 15 week old standard Golden-Laced Wyandotte pullets
(2) 14 week old straight -run SQ White Silkies
(10) 12 week old standard Partridge Cochin pullets
(1) 10 week old standard White Cochin pullet
(1) 10 week old bantam Cochin pair ( 1 Red pullet & 1 Buff cockerel)
(2) 12 week old Lavender Guinea Fowl
(2) 8 week old Pied Guinea Fowl
(7) 6 week old Pearl Guinea Fowl
(9) 5 week old bantam Black Cochins
(5) 5 week old bantam Blue Cochins
(4-5) 5 week old White Silkies
(2) 5 week old Black Silkies
(6) 4 week old Spangled OEGB
(8) 4 week old Blue OEGB
(3) 4 week old bantam Black Cochins
(3) 4 week old bantam Lavender Cochins
Please PM/Email for more info. Thanks.
Tomorrow's weather report looks awesome! See you all there.