CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I am looking for fertile hatching eggs local to me. I live in Plainfield, so local is Claremont, Cornish, Lebanon, Lyme, Orford, etc. I am going to hatch some eggs for a friend, and she'd like a mixed flock of chickens, so I need to try and coordinate a few different breeds for this little project. I imagine even cross breeds would be fine, they just want a colorful bunch. :) So, anyone local got any hatching eggs for sale in the next couple of weeks?

Hi all! I am looking for fertile hatching eggs local to me. I live in Plainfield, so local is Claremont, Cornish, Lebanon, Lyme, Orford, etc. I am going to hatch some eggs for a friend, and she'd like a mixed flock of chickens, so I need to try and coordinate a few different breeds for this little project. I imagine even cross breeds would be fine, they just want a colorful bunch.
smile.png
So, anyone local got any hatching eggs for sale in the next couple of weeks?
Im not fully local to you as you know. But I have Black sexlinks(barred rockxBCM) Olive Eggers(EExBCM) Japanese Bantams(mixed colors), and hopefully very soon pure Marans(pullets are almost 24 weeks so soon)

Marans, Marans and more Marans, all different ages 4-20+ weeks. Also EEs, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Black Sex Links and Buff Orps. I have a Black Laced Red Wyandotte from direct Foley Breeder eggs, just beautiful! I might be convinced to part with my Hedemora (2nd pic), she's directly from Greenfire Farms. I ordered an assortment from Meyer the 1st week of January that included some brown and white leghorns, they'll be 12 weeks. I might be able to be convinced to bring some Rhodebars (again direct Greenfire Farms) however these would need to be spoken for ahead of time, otherwise they're staying home and I'll use them as my autosexing brown egg layers. My Legbar ladies eggs are all being sold online however I'll consider bringing hatching eggs to swaps if they're presold.

a couple of my Crested Cream Legbars

GFF Hedemora

Black Laced Red Foley Wyandotte

Last edited:
Hi there,
I live in the North Shore of Mass, on the border of NH. A few years ago I met a woman at the Milford Chicken swap...she has a farm somewhere around Salisbury/ Seabrook. If anyone knows who she is i would like to contact her about some chicks. Thanks for helping:)

Anyone know where I can get Pekin ducklings? I was supposed to get some from someone on craigslist but haven't heard back from them and they aren't answering my e-mails.
rant.gif
I looked at the TSC in Brentwood but they only had mallards.
Thanks,
Angie

Anyone know where I can get Pekin ducklings? I was supposed to get some from someone on craigslist but haven't heard back from them and they aren't answering my e-mails.
rant.gif
I looked at the TSC in Brentwood but they only had mallards.
Thanks,
Angie

I don't want to count my ducks before they hatch, but I should have some hatching March 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom