ARE NOW GOING TO BE THE SECOND AND FORTH SUNDAYS
OF THE MONTH

THE EVENT WILL BE MAY 25

SHOULD BE A GREAT TIME
ALL VENDERS MUST PRE REG TO SET UP
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
weather should be great for the swap

Hi, It's been several yrs since I came down & bought chicks from you. I have had predators come thru a couple wks ago & they killed 1/2 my flock & my 4 ducks. What a mess. I still have the 2 Maran Roos & 4 hens of your chicks. I did get an order of chicks from my local Agway. I was going to order some Cochins. But was hoping to find someone local . Do you have any chicks ? Any other breeds ?
Do you go any where else to sell besides The swap ? . I am way up in Pike, NH

Thank you,
Linda Davis

I am about 1/2 hour from the NH border in Maine.
I don't attend the swaps but know there are some maine travelers. If anyone in interested in ducks or ducklings and wants them brought then maybe we can make arrangements. I also ship.
I currently have welsh harlequin ducklings (less than a week old), ancona ducklings (less than a week up to 6 weeks old), call ducklings due this week, ancona adult pairs, adult geese (buff and sebastopol), and adult call ducks.

frow.gif
HERE ARE THE DATES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASONS
FARMERS MARKET / CHICKENSWAPS

CHICHESTER TRACTOR SUPPLY
307 DOVER RD ( RT 4 )
CHICHESTER NH

9AM TO 2 PM

JUNE 8
JUNE 22

JULY 13
JULY 27

AUG 10
AUG 24

SEPT 14
SEPT 28

OCT 12
OCT 26

Does anyone have any brand new ducklings? I had 1/8 eggs hatch yesterday after their mom was snagged by a fox wednesday and the eggs got cold :( duckling is a Call Duck... looking for just a couple friends ASAP.

Deerfield, NH

Thanks!
-Kim
Are you still looking for ducklings? We have 5 Pekings hatch the 23rd of May. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom