CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marans, Marans and more Marans, all different ages 4-20+ weeks. Also EEs, Silver Laced Wyandottes, Black Sex Links and Buff Orps. I have a Black Laced Red Wyandotte from direct Foley Breeder eggs, just beautiful! I might be convinced to part with my Hedemora (2nd pic), she's directly from Greenfire Farms. I ordered an assortment from Meyer the 1st week of January that included some brown and white leghorns, they'll be 12 weeks. I might be able to be convinced to bring some Rhodebars (again direct Greenfire Farms) however these would need to be spoken for ahead of time, otherwise they're staying home and I'll use them as my autosexing brown egg layers. My Legbar ladies eggs are all being sold online however I'll consider bringing hatching eggs to swaps if they're presold.

a couple of my Crested Cream Legbars

GFF Hedemora

Black Laced Red Foley Wyandotte
beautiful birds!! thanks for posting the pictures.

April's swap listings

1st swap

Chichester Tractor Supply
307 dover rd
Chichester nh
april 6
9 to 1
========
Concord osbornes agway
250 sheep davis rd
Concord nh
april 7
10 to 2
========
Tilton Tractor Supply
630 west main st
Tilton nh
april 13
9 to 1
========
Belmont osbornes agway
304 DW HWY
belmont nh
april 14
10 to 2
========
Brentwood Tractor Supply
# 437 Rt 125
Brentwood nh
april 20
9 to 1
========
Plymonth Tractor Supply
85 Boulder Point dr
Plymonth nh
april 27
9 to 1
========
Walpole Tractor Supply
3 Red Barn ln
Walpole nh
april 28
10 to 2
========

Anyone know where I can get Pekin ducklings? I was supposed to get some from someone on craigslist but haven't heard back from them and they aren't answering my e-mails. I looked at the TSC in Brentwood but they only had mallards.
Thanks,
Angie

I was in Dodge Grain on Rte 28 Salem on Friday afternoon. I believe they had Pekin and Campbell ducklings there. Give them a call to verify first thou.

Anyone know where I can get Pekin ducklings? I was supposed to get some from someone on craigslist but haven't heard back from them and they aren't answering my e-mails. I looked at the TSC in Brentwood but they only had mallards.
Thanks,
Angie

I was in Dodge Grain on Rte 28 Salem on Friday afternoon. I believe they had Pekin and Campbell ducklings there. Give them a call to verify first thou.

Thank you so much! I'll call them now
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom