!!!!!~CHICKEN TOWN!!!!!~RP! Don't Miss Out!

Ellie nodded stepping out the car
Cloud grabbed her wing gently and led her into the middle of the festival. "What do you want to do first?" He asked.

Suddenly, a group of hens walked by. They giggled and walked over to Cloud, but froze when they saw Ellie.

"Who are you?!" The first hen asked.

Cloud looked over to Ellie and whispered 'Just go with it'. Then he turned to the hen.
"My girlfriend" He said.

"Hatred?" Chirpy asked. "I do not hate you!" She stood up too quickly, spilling the cup of coffee on her desk all over. "And you shouldn't be too quick with your words!" She began to slowly clean up the mess. "Help me, won't you?!" She asked.
"Oh.. ok." Frosty quickly dashed away and returned, amazingly, with a few paper towels. He started to help her. He stood back up when the mess was mostly mopped up. He eyed her, "Well, go easy on me, I'm normally not taken seriously." He huffed.

"Oh.. ok." Frosty quickly dashed away and returned, amazingly, with a few paper towels. He started to help her. He stood back up when the mess was mostly mopped up. He eyed her, "Well, go easy on me, I'm normally not taken seriously." He huffed.
"Why not?" Chirpy asked, sitting down "Oh and thank you for helping. Usually people just tell me to do it myself" Chirpy sat up straight. "Why wouldn't you be taken seriously?"

"Why not?" Chirpy asked, sitting down "Oh and thank you for helping. Usually people just tell me to do it myself" Chirpy sat up straight. "Why wouldn't you be taken seriously?"
"Why wouldn't anychicken help you? You're pretty intimidating." Frosty countered. He crossed his wings. "Not many believe in the truth." He answered simply.

Cloud grabbed her wing gently and led her into the middle of the festival. "What do you want to do first?" He asked.

Suddenly, a group of hens walked by. They giggled and walked over to Cloud, but froze when they saw Ellie.

"Who are you?!" The first hen asked.

Cloud looked over to Ellie and whispered 'Just go with it'. Then he turned to the hen.
"My girlfriend" He said.
Ellie smiled nervously

Back
Top Bottom