!!!!!~CHICKEN TOWN!!!!!~RP! Don't Miss Out!

Pics
"C'mon" Cloud said, taking her wing gently and leading her toward the food carts. "Let's eat something".

As they walked through the festival, Cloud kept getting more winks from other hens, And jealous looks to Ellie

"Where should we eat?"
“Ooooh hot buttered corn. I usually only get a beak full of rice as my meals and maybe a littleness corn on a good day”

“Ooooh hot buttered corn. I usually only get a beak full of rice as my meals and maybe a littleness corn on a good day”
"I love hot buttered corn." Cloud got in line for the hot buttered corn (popcorn im assuming) "I'm buying" He smiled and pulled out his wallet.

"Hello. Welcome to the Annual Festival. What can I get for you today?" The clerk asked.

"Two large hot buttered corn please." Cloud said.

"10 gold pieces" The clerk said. Cloud pulled out 10 gold pieces and passed them over the counter. "Thank you" the clerk replied.

Cloud handed one too Ellie. "Games?, Contests?, Dance?" Cloud asked Ellie.

"I love hot buttered corn." Cloud got in line for the hot buttered corn (popcorn im assuming) "I'm buying" He smiled and pulled out his wallet.

"Hello. Welcome to the Annual Festival. What can I get for you today?" The clerk asked.

"Two large hot buttered corn please." Cloud said.

"10 gold pieces" The clerk said. Cloud pulled out 10 gold pieces and passed them over the counter. "Thank you" the clerk replied.

Cloud handed one too Ellie. "Games?, Contests?, Dance?" Cloud asked Ellie.
“Game?”

Back
Top Bottom