Chicken. Toys!

Kgroot

Chirping
Mar 20, 2016
UT
I didn't know where to post so into random it goes this but any fun DIY or PetSmart/Petco toys that they u have found your chickens enjoy? Or games? So far I've got my girls following me around the yard for mealworms. Which is super entertaining and now officially my party trick. "You want to see 4 hens race around the yard for a snack?" Love it I'd love more fun game things and toys

Try hiding their favorite treat somewhere and see how long it takes them to find it?
Hang a sunflower in the coop?
Hang old CD's in the coop for the chickens to peck at.
Hang a cabbage just out of their reach for them to fly up at? (not to high and not to often though)
Put a pumpkin in the yard and let them attack that.
A rotten log stuffed with all sorts of chicken-friendly food scraps is an absolute winner.
Add more perches for a different view of the same area!
Pile up fallen leaves in a pile then let them root around in that!
Layer bird seedbetween layers of newspaper so the chickens have to work for the seed.

Try hiding their favorite treat somewhere and see how long it takes them to find it?
Hang a sunflower in the coop?
Hang old CD's in the coop for the chickens to peck at.
Hang a cabbage just out of their reach for them to fly up at? (not to high and not to often though)
Put a pumpkin in the yard and let them attack that.
A rotten log stuffed with all sorts of chicken-friendly food scraps is an absolute winner.
Add more perches for a different view of the same area!
Pile up fallen leaves in a pile then let them root around in that!
Layer bird seedbetween layers of newspaper so the chickens have to work for the seed.

These are great!!!! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom