Chicken Watering Nipples

Did ou get these direct from the manufacturer? I haven't been able locate locally.

Do you have any pictures of your bucket? Also do you have any for sale? Thank you.

Sorry for the late reply. I do have a pic on a bucket. Take a look...

Let me know if interested. I have red ones.

OK, the CX chicks came. It has taken about half an hour for all of them to catch on to the horizontal nipples. Here's my setup in the brooder:

I took a regular waterer, flipped it upside down, drilled it and installed the nipples. Then I hung it from the brooder lid so the height could be adjusted as the birds grow. I made 2 others from Wally World large coffee creamer bottles. They don't leak and the chicks are happy. Love 'em!
L.

To make a long story very short - and if you want the long version please read this:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...e-the-nipple-water-drinkers/100#post_10044836

I just installed watering nipples on my 5 gallon bucket designed to be mounted horizontally. They work great! And, because they are spring loaded, no leaks.

I'm trying to gauge from the BYC community whether this nipple would be something they'd be interested in. I'm planning on making a large purchase (1000+).

Any comments?
do you still have these for sale still?

Back
Top Bottom