CHICKEN WEEZING

I use Flubenvet but there are a few others available too. I'm in the UK but I think you should be able to get it at the feed store. Otherwise, order it online, it's not expensive & worth investing in. You could order some antibiotic like Tylan soluable at the same time, just in case.

I know how worrying it is when your chicks are sick. It's not necessarily anything serious but it's best to be aware of worst-case scenarios to keep your flock well.

Ok, I meant to post this last night, but it was pretty late, so I decided to wait until I wasn't as busy, so anyways, I went out to make sure everything was ok and put the chickens to sleep for the night, and I went out, and buttercup was being all friendly and stuff, and, this took me about a minute, and then I realized, 'Hey! Buttercup isn't Weezing any more!' And I still am keeping a close watch on her and the others, because they all have some sort of black stuff on their waddle, although I've heard of that kind of thing and nothing ever really happens. So, shes good! For now atleast, and I hope it stays that way. And when I went out this morning, I heard a bunch of noise coming from the coop, and I peeked in through the vent and little Buttercup was sitting/squating in the middle of the coop, and after a minute or so. And then I had to leave, but there was an egg in that exact spot when I got home today!
Good Girl!
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom