CHICKEN WITH WORMS.. I did not know chicken got worms!!!

I like to sprinkle cayenne pepper into their water. You don't want too much or too little in it. Perhaps just making it slightly orange would be enough. They will still drink the water and the cayenne pepper might help prevent further worms. I also give them yogurt once or twice a week in the morning, but I give them yogurt with ah natural enzymes in them to help fortify their immune system. If you have one chicken with worms, and if you catch it quickly enough, detain her away from the flock to prevent spreading. Either she will get better, or she might die. There are de-wormers you can use but I don't use chemicals since I eat my chicken's eggs.

NEVER EVER use wazine! It only takes care of one type of worm and that is round worm. Chickens get all kinds of worms like tape worms hook worms ect. I was using it until My chickens started to get really pale faces and started to get really skinny that is how you can tell. A chicken breeder even told me that the chickens had worms and I told him what I was using and he told me the same thing I am telling you guys. he sold me some worm pills for chickens that treats all worms. my chickens started to get the color back in their faces and started to get fat agian. Wazine is not strong enough to kill the other worms that chickens can get.

Last edited:
NEVER EVER use wazine! It only takes care of one type of worm and that is round worm. Chickens get all kinds of worms like tape worms hook worms ect. I was using it until My chickens started to get really pale faces and started to get really skinny that is how you can tell. A chicken breeder even told me that the chickens had worms and I told him what I was using and he told me the same thing I am telling you guys. he sold me some worm pills for chickens that treats all worms. my chickens started to get the color back in their faces and started to get fat agian. Wazine is not strong enough to kill the other worms that chickens can get.
Safeguard or Panacur (fenbendazole) are what we recommended.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom