Chicken

I'm stumped. The clues don't really point to anything I can think of.

All I can come up with is the wry tail and that it might be part of this somehow. You can try treating her with one vitamin E capsule each day and a half a B-complex tablet with it. See if that improves the tail and her behavior.

All I can come up with is the wry tail and that it might be part of this somehow. You can try treating her with one vitamin E capsule each day and a half a B-complex tablet with it. See if that improves the tail and her behavior.
Ok will do thanks

Well we kelp her from the other gave her vitamins C and electrolytes and yesterday she wanted back in the pen with the other so I put her in she doing great I think when she pass that egg she started to get better as far as the tail it is still crooked but not as much eating and drinking ok that’s thanks for the reply’s

Back
Top Bottom