Chicken??

May 4, 2023
Was wondering if anyone knows what kind of chicken this is? Or if it's a rooster? My son thinks rooster but I'm not sure what it is. It's def bigger than all of my other chickens. Like 3 times bigger. The other ones are all the same size and I have 1 chicken that's smaller that all the others.

20230521_162119.jpg

Did you put your chicken in the sink to take the picture? Lol :) super cute

Others may be correct. I've never had Cornish x or meat birds, but I have definitely seen others get one mixed in with their layers.

Where did you get your chicks? I'm wondering if you have pictures next to your other chicks for comparison.

Did you put your chicken in the sink to take the picture? Lol :) super cute

Others may be correct. I've never had Cornish x or meat birds, but I have definitely seen others get one mixed in with their layers.

Where did you get your chicks? I'm wondering if you have pictures next to your other chicks for comparison.
Yes I did put it in the sink lol. We are trying to get our puppy Decker Rat Terrier to get used to them. The chick decided to poop on my son and thats why we put him in the sink lol. I also have 4 ducklings. I have about 20 chicks. I lost 1 rooster and 2 chicks the same day and following day probably due to travel. Went and got 5 chicks at tractor supply store. 2 wyandottes, 2 black and 1 yellow chick. Then went and saw they had ducklings and bought 4 (2 yellow, 1 black and 1 black and yellow). All my other chicks are Wyandottes.

Back
Top Bottom