chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Wow, we're a poultry-obsessed bunch, aren't we?
D.gif

Since we have too many birds, and my dad was stressed out about buying bedding every week, we're having to rehome 3 chickens and 3 ducks.
sad.png
At least Scarlett, Jordan, and Addy (Partridge Rock, RIR, and Black Australorp) don't really like us that much. Neither do the ducks. Still, I'm going to miss them!

~Alex

Wow, we're a poultry-obsessed bunch, aren't we?
D.gif

Since we have too many birds, and my dad was stressed out about buying bedding every week, we're having to rehome 3 chickens and 3 ducks.
sad.png
At least Scarlett, Jordan, and Addy (Partridge Rock, RIR, and Black Australorp) don't really like us that much. Neither do the ducks. Still, I'm going to miss them!

~Alex
Thats to bad
hmm.png
Just remember that they are going to good loving homes
smile.png

Guess what?
The store we usually buy chickies from isn't selling chicks this year, so now we visited TSC and looked at their chicks. They had some straight run Black Asians, Red Rangers, and Hampshire Reds. For pullets they had Black Sex Links.
The straight run bin was so crammed that there were 2-3 dead chicks trampled into the sawdust :(
Guess what they also had? Silkies!!! they were straight run tho.... and we didn't get any chicks... not sure if we will or not yet :)

Back
Top Bottom