chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Good job Cherry! You have gotten OVER 5,000 VEIWS! Wow!

Thanks so much. Wow I can't believe it. :eek:

Here is a question for everyone: Do you bury you're chickens? I'm not sure if I already asked that but...

We do:p

We don't, because if we do (and this is sad) our dog will dig them up and eat them, it's hard for us to find anything left. There was one time we did burry one because she was very special to us and she's still in her grave, she had to go way down and have some flower drawn bricks over her.
WW don't bury our chickens... There was a few that I wanted to, but we didn't... :/

Here is a question for everyone: Do you bury you're chickens? I'm not sure if I already asked that but...

We do
tongue.png
So far we've not had a chicken die (thank you, Jesus!), but I'm sure we will when the time comes.
hit.gif

Hi guys I'm still new.
Just found this thread&cant wait till morning to read it,,,,
Looking forward to it.
Night from Va

Welcome!
frow.gif
It's always nice to have another person to chat with.

~Alex

Perfect! Our neighbours 2 doors down give K&C food everyday so after we let them out they head right down
love.gif

How sweet of your neighbors! Ours love our girls, too.

Quick statement; chickens think with their stomachs, don't they?
smile.png
Reminds me of that scene in Chicken Run where they are given extra food to fatten them up, and they start shoveling it in like there's no tomorrow. I laughed so hard when I saw that!
lau.gif

~Alex

Last edited:
How sweet of your neighbors! Ours love our girls, too.

Quick statement; chickens think with their stomachs, don't they?
smile.png
Reminds me of that scene in Chicken Run where they are given extra food to fatten them up, and they start shoveling it in like there's no tomorrow. I laughed so hard when I saw that!
lau.gif

~Alex
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom