chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Oh no! How's you're hens?

Oh their just fine. We let them out to roam today. We didn't get flooded where we live because we are in the foothills, but we had some really bad wind, and the rain carved quit a few new streams and creeks.

That's awful! I'll be praying for you guys and the families of those who died. :hugs

Yeah it was pretty bad, now we don't even think we will have any more rain though. The forecast says clear for the rest of the week and temps. in the 70s. :/

Oh their just fine. We let them out to roam today. We didn't get flooded where we live because we are in the foothills, but we had some really bad wind, and the rain carved quit a few new streams and creeks.
Yeah it was pretty bad, now we don't even think we will have any more rain though. The forecast says clear for the rest of the week and temps. in the 70s.
hmm.png
Boy, that really makes our unpredictable Ohio weather seem mild.
sad.png
Do those kinds of things happen often where you are?

-Alex

Yeah it was pretty bad, now we don't even think we will have any more rain though. The forecast says clear for the rest of the week and temps. in the 70s. :/

Boy, that really makes our unpredictable Ohio weather seem mild. :(  Do those kinds of things happen often where you are?

-Alex

It wasn't like this at first, but in the last year it has been like his pretty much. :/

One of our Light Brahma's was not eating properly and now she's in our shed. We are trying to make her fat again
smile.png
Oh dear, poor thing.
hit.gif
I'm going through that with one of my Fayoumis, Minnie. She is WAY smaller than the rest, so much so that I'm suspecting that she hasn't grown at all.

Hey, guys! Take a look at my dear little Pretzel, will you? Doesn't she look great?!?!?! I'm amazed at how strong she's been through all this, even after having lost weight. I really thought I was going to lose her, but nope, she and God thought otherwise.
wink.png

-Alex

Last edited:
Oh dear, poor thing.
hit.gif
I'm going through that with one of my Fayoumis, Minnie. She is WAY smaller than the rest, so much so that I'm suspecting that she hasn't grown at all.

Hey, guys! Take a look at my dear little Pretzel, will you? Doesn't she look great?!?!?! I'm amazed at how strong she's been through all this, even after having lost weight. I really thought I was going to lose her, but nope, she and God thought otherwise.
wink.png

-Alex
YAY! I'm so happy for you! God has answered our prayers
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom