chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!!

Fun thread?

• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
Pics
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Glad you are all okay ChickenLover200!

That's so sad about the goslings chicken4prez. :hit :hugs

yeah :)

My sisters don't know yet. Its going to be horrible telling them that we can't watch the babies grow up. I was really looking forward to this group because last years goslings got eaten too.
aw... I know it was hard telling my lil' brother about his ducks. I understand... He is of course a boy though, so he wouldn't cry like I did. He just laughed at me for crying :rolleyes: brothers could care less :rolleyes:

Beautiful, Cherry!
Thank you. :)
:oops: had a near death situation yesterday.... So, after driving all the old farm roads from church to get back into town, dad said the brakes in the camper felt "spongy". He pulled off to check if the brake fluid was leaking, it was not. We have to go over several mountains to get home (one of which is called Centre Hall mountain and it's pretty steep), so my brother suggested that we go 322 instead of Centre Hall mountain. We made it home and this morning my pap and dad checked the brakes. There was no brake fluid, but there's no leak anywherethat he can find either. So it is a miracle that we made it home. Because, with no brake fluid, we had no , but we had GOD!
Wooow! That's so scary! I'm so glad you and your family are alright. :hugs
The goslings died a few days ago. :hit A raccoon got them. My mom and dad heard some commotion down at the nest and we never saw them since. The poor sad parents R.I.P
Noooooooooooo! :hit :hit :hit I'm so so so sorry. That's so sad. I hate it whenever something like this happens. :hit :hugs I'm so sad right now. Have you tried looking in all of the brush to see if maybe one made it??? I'm so so sorry again. :hugs :hit

Last edited:
Thank you.
smile.png

Wooow! That's so scary! I'm so glad you and your family are alright.
hugs.gif

Noooooooooooo!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I'm so so so sorry. That's so sad. I hate it whenever something like this happens.
hit.gif
hugs.gif
I'm so sad right now. Have you tried looking in all of the brush to see if maybe one made it??? I'm so so sorry again.
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Thanks Cherry. The parents are childless so I don't think that any would be living

Back
Top Bottom