~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

:

Cider
1 year/8 months
Breed AND Gender of bird:A Americauna hen.
lilapot

Cider is good friends with Christina Rossetti. She is rather skittish,but is a good bird. She is very proud that she was the first to lay an egg.

Last edited:

Christina Rossetti
6 months/year
A Barred Rock hen
lilapot

Christina Rossetti is named after a poet. She lives with Cider. She is very friendly and loves to be held. She is an escape artist,which can lead to her almost being eaten by a stray dog.

Bea(7/6/16)
@cluckcluck1215

Update:hello!im back!it rained soo hard here a few times,welcome cinder,glad you joined us!

Name:brownie
Breed:Easter egger
About her:she is the sweetist thing,and loves to be held,she is on the bottom of the pecking order.

Name: Puffy
Breed: ISA Brown
Username: @henny1129
Hey guys! My name is Puffy, but my mom likes to call me Puffers, so it's ok if you call me that too. I used to be the head of the coop, but when the EE's came, they took over. I don't mind that much though because that was a big job and now I get to spend more time with my friends!

*Edit*~ Forgot to add gender. :)

Last edited:

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update: welcome to all the new chooks! I'm Connie and you may have seen my friend, King. Please also welcome the new chicks that my mom will be writing a journal about here on BYC!

Brownie(7/6/16)
@cluckcluck1215

Wow!it thundering hard here!bea told me to tell you she can't be own for a while,cause she's laying a egg.welcome puffy!hope you enjo chickenbook!

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update: welcome to all the new chooks! I'm Connie and you may have seen my friend, King. Please also welcome the new chicks that my mom will be writing a journal about here on BYC!

Brownie(7/6/16)
@cluckcluck1215

Comment:welcome,the new chicks!!connie,were is your moms journal,for the chicks?ok,I'll be back In a few,moms trying to get me to go in before I get all wet,[/SIZE=0] but I'm not going to let her,tehetehe.

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Brownie(7/6/16)
@cluckcluck1215

Comment:welcome,the new chicks!!connie,were is your moms journal,for the chicks?ok,I'll be back In a few,moms trying to get me to go in before I get all wet,[/SIZE=0] but I'm not going to let her,tehetehe.

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment: she's making it now! I'm so excited to meet the new chicks! Mom says they're adorable!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom