• VA?

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • KFG?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Caleb? (he told me too XD)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Pics
Broke a rib, hurt his shoulder (he can't lift it hardly), bonked his head pretty bad, etc... And I know what a fall can do to a older person, my papa passed from a fall, my grandpa, etc.

Thanks.
Oh, no, that's terrible. :(
Yeah, the repercussions can go downward... but every new day with grandparents is a blessing.
Do you go see him a lot? You guys are a light to him in this time of darkness, and just being there does so much, as you know.

:hugs

Oh, no, that's terrible. :(
Yeah, the repercussions can go downward... but every new day with grandparents is a blessing.
Do you go see him a lot? You guys are a light to him in this time of darkness, and just being there does so much, as you know.

:hugs
Oh, yes, I have gone over there almost every day... We live just down the road... Not to sound boastful or anything but he has told me I am his grand-girl, and no stopping that, lol. From the day I really got to spend time together I have been super close to him!

When he passes in his honer I will name my horse after him! He always wanted me to have a donkey, horse, mule, etc.

Back
Top Bottom