1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickenlover200's new chat thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ChickenLover200, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ChickenLover200

ChickenLover200 Overrun With Chickens

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    It isn't too bad for me when I don't have work to do outside, bu t it is nice to jump in the pool. I like going barefoot across the hot pavement too. It is addicting :lau

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

We don't have a pool, but my dad is going to seal up his pond this summer that he dug, so perhaps I could use that as my swimming hole? [​IMG] Ooooh, but then there's the fact that it holds a little water now and the ducks discovered it. [​IMG] That means I'd be swimming in their poop!

~Alex

3. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    Ew. After cleaning a kiddie pool after ducks at least ten times, I wouldn't want to get in that pond :sick
    We used to swim like every evening at my gram's but now we hardly ever swim there because my dad got our own pool.

4. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Chillin' With My Peeps

My friend at her dads house has a HUGE pool so I'm so exited to swim [​IMG]

5. Alexandra33

Ha ha! [​IMG] What kind of ducks did you have?

That's so cool. To be honest, I'm scared of public pools because of the random people who pee in them and then thinking about all the floating fecal matter.....[​IMG] Having your own private pool is MUCH better! I know, I'm a real germaphobe. [​IMG]

~Alex

6. Alexandra33

Wowzers! That sounds like fun! [​IMG]

~Alex

7. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    We had "surprise" muscovies. We weregiven a male and female, they bred and we got another 3 ducklings from them. But then they all got killed...

Believe me, I'm a bit hesitant to swim at a public pool too. Still gross in a way, even at home, but I like to swim, so I try not to think about it :lol:
    My brother saw a study once where the reason your ees burn in the water is because it isn't the chlorine, it's the germs and bacteria :oops: I'm paranoid for life :lau
    x2

8. chicken4prez

Yup Amari and ChickenLover!

9. ChickenLover200

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    :thumbsup
    so... how are ya?

10. chicken4prez