Not sure if this will help but we started a compost heap in the corner of the large run and built up a grass box against the wall on the second half of the yard - having the raised grass box has been awesome, they love to eat the rye grass sprouts that poke through and this puts them 3 foot away from the wall, I dare them to dig a 5 foot tunnel....

In my run I laid thin bricks along the whole perimeter of the run on the inside, and no one has dug under them because the bricks just fall into the hole if they try to so they give up very quickly.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
In my run I laid thin bricks along the whole perimeter of the run on the inside, and no one has dug under them because the bricks just fall into the hole if they try to so they give up very quickly.

Smart!

My run is 8' high cyclone fencing with 8" of poured concrete at the bottom (no, on top silly? lol). That Bantam BobCat Yvette still found a way to dig all the way to the concrete bottom...

I know she hates me with a passion. Still love her lol..

Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 12.12.28 PM.png

Ok folks lets get the little demons stories going today. I gotta go to work and anticipate reading some good ones tonight when i get home. This thread has been hilarious!!!!!!
Alright let's do this, everyone! All stories about chickens are welcome! I'll start.

My Aunt was caring for my chickens several years ago when I was on a trip, and she bent down to feed the chicks and one ran up, snatched her wedding ring, and took off! My aunt had to chase the chick around, by then all the chicks had joined in and were playing Hot Potato with her wedding ring :lau overall I think it took her thirty minutes to get her ring back. She still laughs about it today.

Alright let's do this, everyone! All stories about chickens are welcome! I'll start.

My Aunt was caring for my chickens several years ago when I was on a trip, and she bent down to feed the chicks and one ran up, snatched her wedding ring, and took off! My aunt had to chase the chick around, by then all the chicks had joined in and were playing Hot Potato with her wedding ring :lau overall I think it took her thirty minutes to get her ring back. She still laughs about it today.
:lau

Back
Top Bottom