Chickens for 10-20 years or more? Pull up a rockin' chair and lay some wisdom on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my wife at a 60's costume party we attended a few years ago. The pants and vest were mine from many, many years ago. For some reason they no longer fit me- they must have shrunk? But they fit her fine.

The van was a prop at the party.

And part of the party decor, behind one of the open bars. The host went all-out.

Last edited:
lol.png
Now THAT I cannot picture, for some reason. You are so born to be mild now....very much the gentleman.
smile.png
Well, thank you Ma'am. When my first child was born I sold the van, cut my hair, got a job and sobered up. Having kids scares some people, it was the best thing that ever happened to this old boy.
smile.png

Same here! Looked down at that little boy and grew up in milliseconds...went from being young and careless to being a mom in the twinkling of an eye. All the sudden I felt a world of responsibility towards another being.
love.gif
First time I ever felt I could die for someone and not blink an eye about it.

Same here! Looked down at that little boy and grew up in milliseconds...went from being young and careless to being a mom in the twinkling of an eye. All the sudden I felt a world of responsibility towards another being.
love.gif
First time I ever felt I could die for someone and not blink an eye about it.
love.gif

See that little blonde-haired girl second from the left in the front row? That's me in my red dress, about 1969~rockin' out the 60s........ at grandma's house.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
No...I got those clothes about 10 years later, Walt.
big_smile.png
Lots of hand me downs in a family of nine kids, so my wardrobe was always about 10-15 years behind...I was doing bell-bottomed, hip huggers, platform suede shoes, and tie-dyed shirts around 1979. Listening to most of my older sib's rock tastes from the early and mid 70s, so the clothes kind of fit.

lol.png
Excellent! You are so brave to post that pic, Walt. Al? Pic from the 60s?

LOL yeah right ........ I might be dumb but I ain't stupid enough to get goated into that one Bee, yes I have some and looking back now they are a riot to see how ridicules I dressed backed then. I wasn't as wild as some but just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom