Chickens growing faster than new coop (Pics)

It's looking great ... wow, tile for the floor! Spoiled birds.
smile.png

It's so great to know someone else got their chickens before they had their coop done. It's a long story but last year we ended with the chickens in the house until they were almost three months old because our coop wasn't ready!

Can't wait to see your end product.

Whell now you got my weels turning "now were did I put the gold plated jacuzie, and the imported towels from France".

Last edited:
For the cynderblock bld, you could go with a cement brush on coating, I know you can buy a color packet to go into the cement coating, then mix it all up and brush it on, I guess it with give it a sort of stucco look. I think the lightweight concrete comes in bags.

Finally got some new pics. This is the project that will never end. Every day I have time to work, it rains. I got half way through shingling the roof and blew my knee out. The chickens are now inside my storage shed, and my motorcycle and lawnmower are out in the weather. These chickens had better lay golden eggs.

I gave up on the idea of laying boxes in the existing window and built in a full row of them along the outside wall.

19122416kr2.jpg

13345628cw4.jpg

68073949tg4.jpg

77944428iz4.jpg

This is amazing! That tile is fabulous and the roof is ingenious. OMG. This is GREAT carpentry! Wow!

Can you make a room addition for me please?
big_smile.png

Thanks dixygirl

The upside to being an picky retentive engineer with no social life is that you get to build cool stuff, the downside is that my chickens may die of old age before I finish.

Bob

Wow. That is some serious quality. I'm impressed. I can relate to your frustrations. I am building one and it seems like everything has taken me four times as long as it should.

wow! that coop is fantastic, I am so impressed, loved the tiled floor, am going to put some down for my girls as I have some left over from a bathroom remodel (thanks for the idea!) Keep posting pics plz!!!!

Back
Top Bottom