Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
sc has slung too much sludge... even BYC's backend is unhealthy... :gig

1f637.png

Hi, everyone
Do you have a place for another one ?
Let me introduce myself shortly , I'm a biology teacher, a zoologist by training, and I have pulled hairs from rhino ears!( I needed them for paternity tests! it was a part of my M.Sc theses) How many people you know that have done this? I'm sure no one!
I grow together with some colleagues, some interesting breeds of chickens! such as Pavlov, SLB, and some others!
We live in one of the most peaceful,calm, tranquil and quieter part of the world! As you all may know, we have the best neighbors that a person can dream of! Calm, contain, helpful and support! In short, a dream place to live in! This is why we do not replace it ever!
It is little hard for me to understand what is going on here, but with a little time and a little help from you all I think i will fit in pretty well!
Benny

Welcome Benny! Buckle up, sit back and try not to bop your head on the windows!

Hi, everyone
Let me introduce myself shortly , I'm a biology teacher, a zoologist by training, and I have pulled hairs from rhino ears!( I needed them for paternity tests! it was a part of my M.Sc theses) How many people you know that have done this? I'm sure no one!
I grow together with some colleagues, some interesting breeds of chickens! such as Pavlov, SLB, and some others!
We live in one of the most peaceful,calm, tranquil and quieter part of the world! As you all may know, we have the best neighbors that a person can dream of! Calm, contain, help and support! In short, a dream place to live in! This is why we do not replace it ever!
It is little hard for me to understand what is going on here, but with a little time and a little help from you all I think i will fit in pretty well!
Benny
:frow
I think you will like it here. Those neighbors of yours are something else. I read a ton of books about it, but have never actually spoken to an Israelite. They're just jealous because you guys took the beachfront property :gig

Hi, everyone
We live in one of the most peaceful,calm, tranquil and quieter part of the world! As you all may know, we have the best neighbors that a person can dream of! Calm, contain, helpful and support! In short, a dream place to live in! This is why we do not replace it ever!
Benny

Hi Benny. I've seen you on the What's This Chicken Thinking thread. Welcome!

Last edited:
Good looking chicken butt though!
gig.gif

Seriously, the grow outs look promising... and that trio!!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks! It's nice to get an opinion on them. All we really need are pretty backyard layers right now, so they don't have to be SOP, but we'd like to work toward it if we can.

We have running jokes around here because some people think New Mexico is a foreign country, not the state between Arizona and Texas!
Adult people?!

Heck tell people you're from Washington sometime. I've gotten more questions about the president and historical documents than I care to count.
Sounds like you need some SC in your DC. A little of this:
smack.gif

Scorpions, tarantulas, sidewinders

"where everything will kill you if you're not aware..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom