Chickens In Ya Window

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see I'm good for something in spite of what my wife says .

2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

K, you're a rare person and it is my honor to be able to call you my friend... out of respect for you, I will keep my thoughts to myself about her...
    Jim and I appreciate you and all you've done for us... :hugs

3. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    the worm actually met that guy this morning. Face to face. Never had that before... He didn't buy me flowers or anything
    no ma'am, I've done it a few times. With a few shots of 1800 and a couple of Percocet it really takes the edge off :thumbsup

4. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah
    Good to know. I can try asking a bit more to cover feed for growing them out. At this point I'm not loosing money on them. I wish we had an auction. I think we are a little too much city to have an auction near. I would have to drive quite a way for one.

5. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah
    [​IMG]

6. haven't done anything I wouldn't do for any friend .when you make a nesting box out of a barrel post picture . O yeah for got to tell you possum ate all the bait for the rat bucket and all I caught was skeeters. so either got to kill the possum . or try it some where the possum can't go .

7. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    You try to make your worm regurgitate a shard of glass and I bet you'd try it, too :hit

8. no drinks or dinner why of all the nerve .[​IMG] good thing the good thing the doc gave you party pills . surfs up don't wash up.
    +.

9. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Actually, I don't care for the meds, but have to have them when the pain kicks in. It only hurts when it moves. Been pretty ok most of the time, but about twice a day for a few hours it's rough

10. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Still trying to figure out how to rig the raised floor in the barrel, but will post pics when I do it... rats are avoiding our buckets, smart flockin things... sick of them, so resorting to more drastic options...

He shoulda bought you a drink at least... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by