Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish either sidewing or walnut was closer to me. I have an awesome small fridge that would work great. I don't think I'll ever get hubby to convert it.

Why wait for him? You're good with tools, and it's easy. Just measure your inside dimensions to figure out if you can put a store bought turner inside or if you have to rig one of your own.

You know what I'm going to miss most? The frog
hit.gif
???? explain "The frog"

Why wait for him?  You're good with tools, and it's easy.  Just measure your inside dimensions to figure out if you can put a store bought turner inside or if you have to rig one of your own.

Well, that's a valid point. I guess I should consider it, since I have it. I hadn't really thought about it since I got the Brinsea.

I wish either sidewing or walnut was closer to me. I have an awesome small fridge that would work great. I don't think I'll ever get hubby to convert it.
That would be nice. I need to keep an eye out for one.

sidewing where is the link to your bator?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/7027365/diy-styrofoam-incubator-frankenbator/

And in my Sig. I have added a fan and an updated thermostat since. I need to update pics.

sc do you hunt? DH is going down to take his dads mustang thats been sitting in the woods here for over a year and in turn his dad is taking him hunting down there lives in Abbeville, (sp?) I told him to bring home some pig and a buck or dont come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom