Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nebo might just have arthritis. He is going to start some meds for 1 week then see how he does for the rest of the month. If the pain and whining return after that then we have to look at possible neurological issues especially since he has a muscle atrophy on his skull creating a sunken skull look on the right side. :fl. That's not the case and it's just arthritis.

So Nebo might just have arthritis. He is going to start some meds for 1 week then see how he does for the rest of the month. If the pain and whining return after that then we have to look at possible neurological issues especially since he has a muscle atrophy on his skull creating a sunken skull look on the right side. :fl. That's not the case and it's just arthritis.

Hope Nebo starts feeling better soon!

droolin.gif
You cad!!!! I like your style.

I don't know, pasta and fried rice? I mean, I
love.gif
pasta. Don't know if I'd want to ruin it with something that would just leave me hungry two hours later
There are just so many places to go with this. They're too juvenile and overt--- even for me!!!!

I feel dirty. . . gonna go shower now. Sweet dreams, y'all!

Oh yeah, all of the chicks are doing great. I will give more update tomorrow. This last batch that hatched looks great except for the one that I haf the problems with over the weekend

You guys know perfectly well, that we haven't seen those chickies bc they are entertaining the master.

Quote:
We did. It went great. I can cut a dressed chicken into 8ths in 1 min 20 seconds. Good eating. Freezer has 23 Cornish X now.
That's awesome!!! So it's totally cost effective?! What about the mess if they free range? We are also thinking about the breese. . . Just so many unanswered questions. lol

Hoping for the best!
How's the chick with the black spots looking now?

You cad!!!! [SUB]I like your style.[/SUB] There are just so many places to go with this. They're too juvenile and overt--- even for me!!!! I feel dirty. . . gonna go shower now. Sweet dreams, y'all! You guys know perfectly well, that we haven't seen those chickies bc they are entertaining the master. Quote: That's awesome!!! So it's totally cost effective?! What about the mess if they free range? We are also thinking about the breese. . . Just so many unanswered questions. lol
You crack me up! :gig

We did. It went great. I can cut a dressed chicken into 8ths in 1 min 20 seconds. Good eating. Freezer has 23 Cornish X now.
Great, sending you a plane ticket!

Hope Nebo starts feeling better soon!
x2
sad.png

Good morning everyone,
frow.gif
Have a Great day!

not so chatty lately????

SC what up, I thought Wile E finely got RoadRunner in the tunnel???
91776_v1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom