Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Interesting thread I stumbled upon.  Is this a closed group?   I am not sure I would fit in so I am posting just to subscribe so I can see if I would fit in.

BTW When reading this I got ticked off!   I hate the new censorship here that over writes bad words with *********.  I received double secret probation and nasty grams for my bad language, it seems wrong to not allow others the experience.
That's why we put the*in ourselves. They don't hit the filter :gig
Come on in, the water's fine ;)

This one landed yesterday in our neighbor's lawn, after almost touching the tops of our trees (in the background).

Beautiful sky! and your houses there! Lovely!!

Thanks, everyone...
hugs.gif

Too many to quote here too... and the great topper to the day was losing Burn, my blue fawn Call drake...

It's days like these that make me wonder...
sad.png
awwww so sorry Ravyn
hugs.gif

You gotta be ****ting me. Posting on vacation?
frow.gif
x2
gig.gif
must be sittin relaxin right? WV?

Hi

Interesting thread I stumbled upon.  Is this a closed group?   I am not sure I would fit in so I am posting just to subscribe so I can see if I would fit in.

BTW When reading this I got ticked off!   I hate the new censorship here that over writes bad words with *********.  I received double secret probation and nasty grams for my bad language, it seems wrong to not allow others the experience.

Minnesota eh? Welcome!
Hope you double secret probation doesn't last too long. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom