Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
:highfive: Awesome! You must take good care of that man ;)
Well lets see... I think we need to find that pill that we all swallowed and give her some. Then she might be as addicted as we are! :)

The thing for me was: send him out to do feed up, (have the buckets priorly prepared!) and he fell in love, as he was coerced into caring for them ;)

Awe! Poor guy!

My hubby is crying for another incubator... I told him i really only need a dedicated Hatcher, and more chicken coops... He says hes on it
big_smile.png

that's the thing about hatching addiction it's very contagious spreads through the whole family in most cases . that is unless you have family members that are immune . that would be my case . while I'm
droolin.gif
more more their
sickbyc.gif
and how many more oh **** don't you think you have enough how many do you have now
idunno.gif
fingers and toes is all I nose ani't got no learning no how and .that's just to many. you can keep fingers . even my chickens are smarter than me they can multiply and I can't they have a servant and I don't .all their meals are specially prepared and served to them . I might as well be the man who shovel up the elephant **** after the parade never gets to watch just cleans up the **** after .
hit.gif
and I'm still catching **** about the titty bar. I'm going to go look in the mirror and talk to some one who understands me . Happy Halloween everybody You got a good man Turk make sure he gets treats tonight
wink.png

The thing for me was: send him out to do feed up, (have the buckets priorly prepared!) and he fell in love, as he was coerced into caring for them ;)

Isn't it funny how that works?! Mine has not complained much, and is totally head over heals for our comets. Not so attached to the others... Yet... But he'd do anything for those girls. I think I might even be able to hatch some of their eggs and he won't complain lol

that's the thing about hatching addiction it's very contagious spreads through the whole family in most cases . that is unless you have family members that are immune . that would be my case . while I'm :drool more more their :sick  and how many more oh **** don't you think you have enough how many do you have now :idunno fingers and toes is all I nose ani't got  no learning no how and .that's just to many. you can keep fingers . even my chickens are smarter than me they can multiply and I can't they have a servant  and I don't .all their meals are specially prepared and served to them . I might as well be the man who shovel up the elephant **** after the parade never gets to watch just cleans up the **** after .:hit and I'm still catching **** about the titty bar. I'm going to go look in the mirror and talk to some one who understands me . Happy Halloween everybody  You got a good man Turk make sure he gets treats tonight ;)

I told ya to sell that d*** thing and go get her that calf she wants... then she might take a short break on the b****ing... :gig

that's the thing about hatching addiction it's very contagious spreads through the whole family in most cases . that is unless you have family members that are immune . that would be my case . while I'm :drool more more their :sick  and how many more oh **** don't you think you have enough how many do you have now :idunno fingers and toes is all I nose ani't got  no learning no how and .that's just to many. you can keep fingers . even my chickens are smarter than me they can multiply and I can't they have a servant  and I don't .all their meals are specially prepared and served to them . I might as well be the man who shovel up the elephant **** after the parade never gets to watch just cleans up the **** after .:hit and I'm still catching **** about the titty bar. I'm going to go look in the mirror and talk to some one who understands me . Happy Halloween everybody  You got a good man Turk make sure he gets treats tonight ;)

:lau he definitly gets lots of treats, but tonight i made him breakfast for dinner, his fav, we had fried eggs, home grown sausage, and blueberry pancakes...

Isn't it funny how that works?! Mine has not complained much, and is totally head over heals for our comets. Not so attached to the others... Yet... But he'd do anything for those girls. I think I might even be able to hatch some of their eggs and he won't complain lol

Lol! Thats fantastic! Y do they always love the run of the mill breeds though?? Hes still saying no emu for right now... I tell him: But we Can have a Bull!?

:lau he definitly gets lots of treats, but tonight i made him breakfast for dinner, his fav, we had fried eggs, home grown sausage, and blueberry pancakes...
Lol! Thats fantastic! Y do they always love the run of the mill breeds though?? Hes still saying no emu for right now... I tell him: But we Can have a Bull!?

He made dinner for me while I was out hunting tonite, fried squirrel he had bagged earlier this week. But I'll have to do breakfast in the morning...its his birthday. I wish I had stuff for blueberry pancakes!
And you are so right, the run of the mill breed. Pay no mind to my expensive LOs that will make me some money some day lol

You really want an emu?? Cool hatch them! I hear they are very difficult to hatch.

He made dinner for me while I was out hunting tonite, fried squirrel he had bagged earlier this week. But I'll have to do breakfast in the morning...its his birthday. I wish I had stuff for blueberry pancakes!
And you are so right, the run of the mill breed. Pay no mind to my expensive LOs that will make me some money some day lol

You really want an emu?? Cool hatch them! I hear they are very difficult to hatch.

Cant beat squirl done right! Thurday was my OH bday :)

I do want to play with emu, i havent looked into it but i bet they are difficult to hatch! Its "the other red meat!" I cant do it on this property but maybe one day... Could you imagine fluffys the size of LF?

I think you need a bigger bathroom.
gig.gif
turned out nice. do you think she will lay blue eggs? DW asked how many eggs the GQFs would incubate at one time . when I told her she wanted to know where I was going to get that many eggs . I said I needed more Hens and bigger hen houses . I got a look that would melt steel .I told her one was going to be sold after it was cleaned up and working good. she wanted to know if that would be next week and what was I waiting on . you think she might be upset with me a little.
idunno.gif

You have the best incubator...pick one to keep, or two. If you sell one in good working order you will have the other two for next to nothing. I started with two LG9200s last year...bought and sold the huge Farm Master, built my homebuilt the beginning of this year, and worked my way out of the LGs, through a Leahy, a couple of little Brinseas, got the GQF, got the big Brinsea, and with what I've sold I'm not out of pocket any more than I wanted to be.

Last edited:
Cant beat squirl done right! Thurday was my OH bday :)

I do want to play with emu, i havent looked into it but i bet they are difficult to hatch! Its "the other red meat!" I cant do it on this property but maybe one day... Could you imagine fluffys the size of LF?

Seems to me they need assisted alot, if I remember right. I remember watching some YT videos. Yes, big fluffies! Lol I hope you get some someday.
Happy belated birthday to your sweetie!

Girls Night In...I really needed this. Hubby's up hunting with his dad, son's at a Halloween party, daughter and her boyfriend went to Niagara Falls ON for the weekend. Just me and the dog hanging out making beef jerky to fuel the next hunting trip, as I got an urgent text this afternoon that the jerky supplies were depleted and they'd have to come home early tomorrow.

After a couple days in the marinade I'll fire up the smoker.

I also sent up a package of my new breakfast sausage recipe. They ate two days' worth this morning, so I got a few pork butts to make some more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom