Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told ya to sell that d*** thing and go get her that calf she wants... then she might take a short break on the b****ing...
gig.gif

don't have to sell the incubator just the chickens . calf needs a barn. so have to built a barn. then calf needs pasture so build new fence . and the calf be just like the fish she want it I take care of it .just like chicken she want it I take care of it. figured if I take of the chicken might as well try to make money. but it don't work like it should lot of chicken little bit money . you forget I don't hear well and don't listen at all. or at least pretend not to .she is just stressed out over Ben and dealing with the state over his affairs she doses the paper work and I take care of Ben. she went with the grand children trick or treating and came home with a smile tonight . and this is going to get me in trouble but women express their opinion with vigor most of the time. a good set of head phones or bad hearing fix it every time .
gig.gif

don't have to sell the incubator just the chickens . calf needs a barn. so have to built a barn. then calf needs pasture so build new fence . and the calf be just like the fish she want it I take care of it .just like chicken she want it I take care of it. figured if I take of the chicken might as well try to make money. but it don't work like it should lot of chicken little bit money . you forget I don't hear well and don't listen at all. or at least pretend not to .she is just stressed out over Ben and dealing with the state over his affairs she doses the paper work and I take care of Ben. she went with the grand children trick or treating and came home with a smile tonight . and this is going to get me in trouble but  women express their opinion with vigor most of the time. a good set of head phones or bad hearing fix it every time .:gig

You're correct, we do express our opinions with plenty of 'vigor'... :gig

But if I was in your shoes I'd be hard of hearing too... :lau

Cant beat squirl done right! Thurday was my OH bday :)

I do want to play with emu, i havent looked into it but i bet they are difficult to hatch! Its "the other red meat!" I cant do it on this property but maybe one day... Could you imagine fluffys the size of LF?

I've been to an email farm to get feathers for tying flies and lures. The patterning is great for it... maybe another selling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom