Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno yet, don't have any... but got a line on Royal Purple eggs in Spring...
big_smile.png
wink.png
Ah, I hear they'll eat just about anything that moves
hu.gif
Oh cool! I've been trying for years to get my dad to say yes to guineas, then my mom says she wants guineas, guess whats on list of poultry to get now? Guineas.

There has to be some way to make them useful at least in death... texture for paint? No skid for porches? Food coloring?

I am slightly disturbed...

Yea I got a little lost lol, but the stink bugs are worse around here.

I'd rather deal with those... wanna trade? :D

Ah, I hear they'll eat just about anything that moves :confused:  Oh cool! I've been trying for years to get my dad to say yes to guineas, then my mom says she wants guineas, guess whats on list of poultry to get now? Guineas.

Sweet! I'm gonna get eggs from TJChickens... :)

Thank you but I understand electricity . don't touch the bare wire and you'll be ok .Its rare that I run into wiring like that . stove wiring didn't expect that. I rerouted the wires to see if it would heat . when I left it a little over an hour ago center self level was 99.5 with the controller set at 101 going back out before bed and check it again . Humidity was 47% dry . If it holds through the night I'll hatch in it .should have some ready to hatch on Sunday . I did expect the element to get hotter than it dose . could be the controller. or It could be the way its supposed to be .also  I think three trays were all that came with it new .I know the  PO was hard on the wire cloth bottoms . one is all I need right now . good thing one is all they didn't tear the cloth up on .

File a damage claim with the PO... can do it online easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom