Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm alot more evil than Walnut.

And that's why I swung that last pic at her
wink.png

Never know what you might do...
hide.gif

gig.gif

Didn't do multiquotes, but I should've... Then again, multis on a phone are a pain in the pick-a-body-part
tongue2.gif

Going way back to what our purposes here are, I'm here to read, roll my eyes, and annoy sc by saying as little as possible (and then posting books elsewhere)
wink.png
And to correct folks (mostly SC so far), especially when credit is given that I don't deserve. Though that was mostly in the other thread.

So we've got Macho Navy veterans in the Village YMCA, People!

And that's one of the reasons you :love me

:hugs

:frow

:gig

Didn't do multiquotes, but I should've... Then again, multis on a phone are a pain in the pick-a-body-part:plbb

Going way back to what our purposes here are, I'm here to read, roll my eyes, and annoy sc by saying as little as possible (and then posting books elsewhere);) And to correct folks (mostly SC so far), especially when credit is given that I don't deserve. Though that was mostly in the other thread.

So we've got Macho Navy veterans in the Village YMCA, People!
:thumbsup

The trap and the 22 work equally well on coons. Nasty little creatures. Too smart
somad.gif
I counted beaks the other day while the birds were out & came up 1 short. Found her in the Hav-A-Hart, just as happy as if she had good sense. Wasn't any bait to attract her; nothing but curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom