Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could deer hunt on our place, except we mostly just have does. we live in a buck only county, unless you have MDL. I enjoy duck, so long as I'm cooking it. lol treat them like backstrap from deer. that means proper blood letting and then sliced 1/2" thick, marinate, egg batter and fried. make a good gravy, whip up some mashed taters, throw in some biskets, and fresh green beans!! you should try sandhill crane, by far one of the best tasting birds there is. allot of my duck and goose meat goes to sausage tho. yes it's true, I make duck sausage!

I have 8 kids. 2 from my first marriage, who are grown and on their own. Each of them have given me one grandbaby each. My oldest son and his wife are pregnant with their second, a girl.
we currently have 6 at home right now, ages 14 to 1.5. I do enjoy kids, thank goodness.lol

Sounds yummy! If I ever get the nerve to process one of my ducks, I might just have to holler at ya.

8!! I guess I can deduce what else you enjoy!
big_smile.png
(congrats on the upcoming grandbaby!)

Sounds yummy! If I ever get the nerve to process one of my ducks, I might just have to holler at ya.

big_smile.png
The family on the adjacent farm to where my Dad grew up had 20 kids...same father, 2 wives. Guess he wore the first one out.

kids are a blessing, truly.

but the reality is, I'm hoping that one of them will like me enough when I'm old and senile to take care of me. oh and will be rich too.

I'm just improving my odds!

The family on the adjacent farm to where my Dad grew up had 20 kids...same father, 2 wives. Guess he wore the first one out.
my mother in law came from a family of 13 would have been 15 but two died young. My wife came from a family of 6.

me? I cam from a good protestant family of 2 kids. lol a boy and a girl.

Last edited:
kids are a blessing, truly.

but the reality is, I'm hoping that one of them will like me enough when I'm old and senile to take care of me.  oh and will be rich too.

I'm just improving my odds!

my mother in law came from a family of 13 would have been 15 but two died young.  My wife came from a family of 6.

me?  I cam from a good protestant family of 2 kids.  lol a boy and a girl.
We never had kids. I'm looking forward to introducing a young nurse to an 85-year-old SC flock :thumbsup

big_smile.png
nah, I never really got into changing diapers.

We never had kids. I'm looking forward to introducing a young nurse to an 85-year-old SC flock
thumbsup.gif

no nurse is gonna want to see an old sc flock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom