Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lookie here, we're #2 (kinda fitting, huh?)

And I'm #2 on the other list too, and I didn't even scout for votes like somebody I know...
lol.png

ep.gif

From what I've gathered from reading the various thread, you're well on your way. Hoping real hard your improvement continues
fl.gif
it is!!!! and important results are to come in today actually
hugs.gif
thanks

however, I wont ever be able to go back into what I was, I was lucky to get into my position. you see when I was younger I was a computer programmer in the 80's I hated office job, even though I loved the the challenging work, I had kids and ended up with of love of horticulture and that landed me with a horticulture position with a private country club. I worked my butt off like a man for years and I loved it, and thats when I first got sick, so I had to give it up and fall back into an office. A great friend and member of the club offered me a great paying job, I jumped on it and worked my butt off and moved up and up through hard work and willingness to learn everything I could to where I ended with the company. Jack of all trades with them. It was great to know you are worth your pay and be needed. and then well crap happens....

so they ended up joining up with another firm, and he sold out and retired a few months after I left. I did most of the office work by that time, taxes, marketing, kept him in check, made sure they all had their Arch Lic up to date in all the states and such. so not sure what happened to him. I lost touch. he was upset I left to be honest, I couldnt do it anymore.

anyways.... results today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom