Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could deer hunt on our place, except we mostly just have does. we live in a buck only county, unless you have MDL. I enjoy duck, so long as I'm cooking it. lol treat them like backstrap from deer. that means proper blood letting and then sliced 1/2" thick, marinate, egg batter and fried. make a good gravy, whip up some mashed taters, throw in some biskets, and fresh green beans!! you should try sandhill crane, by far one of the best tasting birds there is. allot of my duck and goose meat goes to sausage tho. yes it's true, I make duck sausage!
I have 8 kids. 2 from my first marriage, who are grown and on their own. Each of them have given me one grandbaby each. My oldest son and his wife are pregnant with their second, a girl.
we currently have 6 at home right now, ages 14 to 1.5. I do enjoy kids, thank goodness.lol

I've heard it called the rib eye in the sky. One of these days I'll hunt one. And I can relate with the large family, I'm #7 of 9.
Did they specify if they are boys or girls? I have a brother…

From what you've been saying about this brother, I don't think he qualifies...and not because of his hair or eye color.

Let the weekend commence!

Sweet! I'm going to be chasing some wild turkey this weekend, but of the avian variety. Hoping my friends can tag out.

Your house is more fun
gig.gif
Hence the divorce
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom