Chickens keep going into neighbor's yard

Pics
Have you talked to your neighbors to know they don’t want the chickens in their yard?

That may sound like a silly question, but I told my neighbors we’d be putting up a fence because our chickens wouldn’t stop going in their yard. Just wanted to apologize for the couple of times they had been there, and let them know we were fixing the problem. Our neighbors asked me not to because they said they loved the chickens being over there! Never saw it coming.

Have you talked to your neighbors to know they don’t want the chickens in their yard?

That may sound like a silly question, but I told my neighbors we’d be putting up a fence because our chickens wouldn’t stop going in their yard. Just wanted to apologize for the couple of times they had been there, and let them know we were fixing the problem. Our neighbors asked me not to because they said they loved the chickens being over there! Never saw it coming.
Actually both houses are vacant. One neighbor lives in NYC with his wife. The other house everyone died a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom