Chickens life!

LillyBantam: i have figured out what that circle was! it is a yolk. I was told to wait and candle inill a few more days
barnie.gif
i cant wait!!!!!

I thought it was a yoke too, so I candled two other fresh (un-sat on or incubated) eggs, they had nothing in theml but the sat-on ones clearly have a yoke look about them (although with veins so there is signs of life!) Weirdly one is not floating around as much, do they start to attach after a while? Or should they always be moving as you turn the eggs? Its confusing this hatching business... think i'll just leave it the expert... the hen!
wink.png

Dear Diary,
today we are cleaning the whole hourse for spring cleaning and not aloud to go out with the chickens! well at leatst i have my eggs in here my mom has decided to let me keep them and not toss them (she dosnt want any more chickens) so hopefully if i do hatch them i can start paying for feed and everything and than see what happens. i am quite sasd she dosnt want any more! i really miss fuzzy butts running around lol well thats all for now gonna sneek outside lol,
Silkielover1731

Silkielover1731: Good luck to you!

Dear Diary,

Today I have to clean out my coop, and run
sickbyc.gif
Penguin, she wont go broody! I want her to go broody! Ahhhh! Anyway, I gotta go, Ill write more later on. :)
~~~~Wolftalk!~~~~

dear diary,
I started 26 mixed road island red's and plymouth rock egg's in my hova incubator on march 30th . I have to lay them down on april 18 I sure hope they all hatch. I have had the best luck with this incubator. We cannot wait to hear the chearping sounds of little chicks pecking there way out and to see what they are road island reds or plymouth rock , How many roosters and hens.

Dear Diary,

My little sisters and I were looking for easter eggs, and I could just hear my hen, Penguin, say "Dude, the eggs are in the nesting box, duh" lol. That just came to mind. Happy Easter Everyone!

~~~~~Wolftalk!~~~~~

Dear Diary, i candled the 3 eggs this morning :) all but 1 is fertile...you can even see the eye in the silkie
wee.gif
i am soo happy. i am leaving the other silkie one in the incubator to see if mabey it got a late start... just a few more weeks to go! cant wait. so i have one silkie and one chochin/silkie mix. i cant wait even though its just 17 more days. i hope both hatch with no problem :) well best be getting back to writing my nieces papers. she wants to learn about every chicken breed and i so far only have 2 breeds done..,...RIR is next than yea......i have a lot of writing to do today. and cleaning.
well thats all for now,
Silkielover1731
P.S. if you have any questions or anything please feel free to PM me. i will be happy to answer and am on just about 24/7 due to spring break. i love to have PM's when i get on lol

Dear Diary,
I have to go feed my bock bocks now....but first....im so excited! because,,,, im getting 2 sebright hens tonight! yay! I put up another roost in the coop yesterday in preparation!
Im going riding today :) all for now :)

~~~~~Wolftalk!~~~~~

and Silkielover1731: im so excited for you!

Back
Top Bottom