Chickens Needed - San Antonio

SSiwek1

In the Brooder
Sep 27, 2022
Hi, I'm new to the board, this being my first post. We have been blessed at our community work garden with a donated chicken coup and now need to fill it will our little feathered friends. Does anyone know a place near San Antonio that we can find chicks or chickens? We are just beginning and ready to learn. I'd rather stay away from the big box stores and support someone local, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, I'm new to the board, this being my first post. We have been blessed at our community work garden with a donated chicken coup and now need to fill it will our little feathered friends. Does anyone know a place near San Antonio that we can find chicks or chickens? We are just beginning and ready to learn. I'd rather stay away from the big box stores and support someone local, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!
Hello, are you still in need of some chickens? I have two that need a new home.

Hello, are you still in need of some chickens? I have two that need a new home.
We would love to have them! The only problem is I am out of town this week and will returning on the 12th. If you can wait till then I can pick them up. Our office is just outside San Antonio, in Helotes, where are they located?

Thanks! I was trying to do that and couldn't figure it out the other day. Do you just reply to the last post in the thread? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Below the last post there will be a box where you can put your post, then just click the button "post reply". You are very welcome!

Back
Top Bottom