chickens or husband? (right now? chickens) -UPDATE: I'll keep 'em both

Quote:
yeahhhh Though it would likely be good for me in general to calm down, right now I'm just so happy that the chickies are okay...

Quote:
started to post this but stopped myself, so you wouldn't hyperventilate. my lamp had the clamp part come loose, and even with metal pieces in place, it burnt a hole in coop floor, Not a good thing, luckily there was enough wind that it blew out instead of just fanning the flame.

I can say this now that I know it didn't happen. Glad to hear everythign turned out alright
big_smile.png

Quote:
started to post this but stopped myself, so you wouldn't hyperventilate. my lamp had the clamp part come loose, and even with metal pieces in place, it burnt a hole in coop floor, Not a good thing, luckily there was enough wind that it blew out instead of just fanning the flame.

I can say this now that I know it didn't happen. Glad to hear everythign turned out alright
big_smile.png

Oh trust me, I'd worked out pretty much every single way that this could have been a huge raging ugly disaster (I'm a *bit* of a worry wart, in case that's not TOTALLY apparent..)... Including w/ a house burnt to the ground (a brand new (well, to me) house that I am absolutely in love with on property I never ever want to leave). Yeah.

BUT everything is good, my chickies are fine and crazy, my house remains unburnt and I can return to a somewhat more mellow level of general craziness.
smile.png

Quote:
Very true! Sadly the cat, dog, chickies and fish were all inside (though the fish are 4 neon tetras and we're not hugely attached to them, though I like them
big_smile.png
) so if a fire started...

Hubby and Baby (the MOST important part of the household) would be okay at least!
smile.png

Quote:
Let's just say zen inner peace and meditating are not things I'm good at.

What's funny is that I'm generally an optimist, the universe works itself out, BUT.. Give me something to panic about, and I will. Even in an optimistic world, bad stuff happens to good people.

Back
Top Bottom