Chickens with new castle disease.need help

aseel lover

Chirping
Mar 26, 2018
All my chickens have new castle disease.two of them died they are aseel and very costly i want to save them is there any treatment?is there any homeopathy remedy?

All my chickens have new castle disease.two of them died they are aseel and very costly i want to save them is there any treatment?is there any homeopathy remedy?
Newcastle Disease in Poultry

"Virulent NDV strains are endemic in poultry in most of Asia, Africa, and some countries of North and South America. Other countries, including the USA and Canada, are free of those strains in poultry and maintain that status with import restrictions and eradication by destroying infected poultry."

What makes you think New Castles Disease? Are you sure it’s just not something like enteritis that has her guts all messed up? Where are you located?

Last edited:
Give ND cure or ND+IB cure and give tylofurcin or tylodox antibiotic and give amoxicillin antibiotic and give vitasol and Qahwa made of garlic, ginger, turmeric, Cardamom, Ajwain, Cumin, Black pepper, red chilli powder, Cinnamon, Sauf/Fennel seeds, Honey and Clove

disinfect your setup with Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant liquid or some other strong disinfectant and also put chuna powder on cages, floor, etc....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom