Chickenstock at Gower's in Ranson, WV.

I may be bringing muscovy ducklings if they hatch on time. I however do not have any mature ducks to bring to this swap.

Sadly it doesn't look like I will be bringing birds to this one :(. When is the next one?

The next swap will be in Martinsburg, WV. at the Tractor Supply Company. We are planning a Sept. meet. Date isn't final yet. There may be a meet at the Charlestown TSC this summer if we can pull it together. There will be another meet at Gower's in Oct. too. People are asking for these Chickenstocks and we are doing our best to set them up. Hope to see you Saturday!!!

Just in...

We'll have a vendor selling homemade Goat Milk Soaps at Chickenstock. These soaps are awesome.

We also have a vendor bringing local honey. Yummmy!

Lots of hatching eggs too... BLRW, RIR, SQ Silkie, Coturnix and Button Quail, and maybe even some of
those pretty blue Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from Peachicks line.
jumpy.gif

PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! See ya'll Saturday!!!

I'm bringing more than expected. There will be 6 rumpless Araucanas, 2 buff Brahma pullets, young buff Orp cockerel, and a couple project birds of Silkie cross.

That sounds great I'll get that added to the list. Getting lots of calls from people asking directions. Weather is still looking sunny a warm :D I'll see you there gootziecat.

As of yet I havn't heard of any golds that are going to be there, but a lot of people show up that are not BYC members so you never know whats going to be there. There are supposed to be SLW. I may bring some silver and gold laced sebrights. Hope to see you there tomorrow :D

Just a reminder. The gates open at 7am for vendors to set up. Please setup and move your vehicles out of the parking lot to maximize available space. I will be there bright and early to help everyone get situated. See you in the AM :D

Hello Sandi, I arrived late at the Gowers Chickenstock today. Were you there? Did you sell your Buff Brahmas? I was interested in seeing them with the possibility of buying them.
Would you be able to send me pictures of them both? Sorry to ask so many questions but I am wondering if they are still available. I am not sure where Hampshire County, WV is.
We like in MD close to Jefferson and Berkley County. Thank You in advance for your reply. Virginia (slkymom1-4)

Back
Top Bottom