Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That would be AWESOME - thank you! They do fly on occasion, but I'll bring some poles and a blanket to drape over the top...

ETA: I should be there early, and I'll be the one with the jewelry for sale.
smile.png
My name is Khrysti...

Quote:
I think I'll take this cage anyway... Even if I don't use it tomorrow (tho I might if my blanket trick fails miserably), I know that will come in handy at the shows this fall. Thank you both!

ok i will bring the pen i should be there early

We're going to try to be there early. But we need to swing by a friend's house in Chelmsford at 7:30 to pick up some ducks for Abby.

I'll also have Mike's turkeys, some aloes, a mixed breed pullet (brown egg layer), a couple of mixed breed large cockerels, and maybe a BQ light Sussex pullet. Possibly a blue silkie pullet too.

Quote:
Just let me know if you want me to bring them for you to look at. I'm only bringing birds that people request. And I'm only planning to be there from 9-10 AM, though with the amount of business I need to conduct and the number of people I need to talk to, I can already see it going longer...
wink.png

that would be great if you could bring them! i'll try to get there early enough
roll.png

Will do. See you tomorrow.

Quote:
I see Shay responded
smile.png

Tammie

Oh no tammy if you would like them, you can have them.
wink.png

I will bring them and then you can decide who gets them! LOL I just hope there are no more hatched in the morning! I cant believe that they even hatched, the sebrite hen was the one sporadically sittin on them and then she got taken last week and then today thee were 2 hatched and one was still wet when I saw them both. Why is it that I cant hatch closely monitered eggs on a bator, but yet eggs hatch in that darn doghouse all the time! Snow on the ground in Feb. and out come 5 chicks, hens get killed and out come 4 chicks, another hen disapears and there are 2 chicks! Anyone want to use this doghouse to hatch eggs? Seems to be magic! LOL

Quote:
Oh no tammy if you would like them, you can have them.
wink.png

I will bring them and then you can decide who gets them! LOL I just hope there are no more hatched in the morning! I cant believe that they even hatched, the sebrite hen was the one sporadically sittin on them and then she got taken last week and then today thee were 2 hatched and one was still wet when I saw them both. Why is it that I cant hatch closely monitered eggs on a bator, but yet eggs hatch in that darn doghouse all the time! Snow on the ground in Feb. and out come 5 chicks, hens get killed and out come 4 chicks, another hen disapears and there are 2 chicks! Anyone want to use this doghouse to hatch eggs? Seems to be magic! LOL

Gives totally new meaning to the phrase, "In the doghouse."
lol.png

sorry Shay, dh and i won't be there tomorrow
sad.png
i haven't been feeling well for weeks now and i just don't want to chance going by myself feeling sick. work & economy related stress has been triggering panic/anxiety attacks
hmm.png

i mentioned that pasta sauce use for the habanero jelly to dh and now he's getting ideas for future uses! too bad he's diabetic and has to limit his carbs on stuff like pasta but i bet it would make a great sauce on pizza! it is giving me ideas for making a batch of sauce using the peppers!

Chickie'sMoma :

sorry Shay, dh and i won't be there tomorrow
sad.png
i haven't been feeling well for weeks now and i just don't want to chance going by myself feeling sick. work & economy related stress has been triggering panic/anxiety attacks
hmm.png

i mentioned that pasta sauce use for the habanero jelly to dh and now he's getting ideas for future uses! too bad he's diabetic and has to limit his carbs on stuff like pasta but i bet it would make a great sauce on pizza! it is giving me ideas for making a batch of sauce using the peppers!

ahhh sorry you guys are not feeling well.
hugs.gif
hope you feel better soon.
and yaya! on the sauce makeing.​

Shay,
I'm not going to make it today. I didn't realize that the pain would hit me so hard this weekend, with the rain coming. Plus I woke up this morning & one of the baby seramas had died:((
I'm going to have to make a time when I can come get those crates, the kitten & the duck.
I really wanted a couple of those Comets, possible you can get a couple & hold?
Sorry, I feel so crappy...literally:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom