Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so who has what hatching or setting??? I have a broody cochin on about 15 eggs that should be cochins, moderns, serama, and oegb...she is the community incubator!

I started up my incubator a few weeks ago. Every 3-4 days I set more Ameraucana, Serama, Bantam Cochin and Bantam Wyandotte eggs.
smile.png
So far I've hatched 5 Ameraucana, 2 Bantam Cochins and 1 Bantam Wyandotte. I really hope I get some Serama to hatch, to continue the bloodline of my poor deceased beautiful boy.

I love having something to look forward to each week. Though I'm sure I will soon be overflowing with, and overwhelmed by, chicks!

Does anyone in MA have Sebrights? My daughter really would like some and if we can get them at a chickenstock, then we could meet you all!
Deb

Went to Dodge grain yesterday. They have chicks! OMG. ! I had to run out before I bought them all! RIR, BR . They get more in every Thursday . Looks like spring is on the way! Patty

Good morning,

We are hacthing lots of chicks over here if anyone is looking for some. I have BBS, BC Marans, BBS Orps - due to hatch 2/28.

I have BBS BC & Wheaten Marans, BBS Orps, Olive Eggers, Mottled Javas, Light Brahmas, Barnevelders, Welsummers Due to hatch on 3/4.

PM me if interested
frow.gif

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Quote:
Anytime they will love it
smile.png
will still freeze a little... Course geese do tend to start laying a little later in the season.
Sorry I didn't answer sooner been pretty sick with the flu 7 days glued pretty close to bed. Bryant and Sarah have shown no signs of coming down with it and they have been keeping things going as well as possible, at least the animals are fed and clean, the house now that's another story... Feeling better today and going back to work tonight so will see how that goes.

Can't wait for the swaps to start again have a few extras that need to go
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Me too! I have a bantam black faverolles pullet (I'm fairly sure this is a girl) that only has 4 toes on each foot that needs to go, plus 3-4 laying hens, for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom